Monday, July 03, 2006

TravelBlog - Tebay Services

I can see why Tebay service station has won awards, it is by far the best, highest quality service station I have ever attended - even the local graffiti artists are highly educated with graphic design degrees.

I'm not normally one for snapping photos in the gents (for obvious reasons) but fortunately, there was nobody about when I noticed this, so I was able to take a photo of this budding marketeer pointing out the crop marks on this sign.

For those of you not in the know - these marks show where you should cut the poster out of - anything outside the crop marks isn't meant to be shown.

I do wonder who goes into the toilets with a red (or any other colour for that matter) marker pen. In all my loo visits in my life, I can honestly say that I've never knowingly had a marker pen on my person when being in there. Maybe I could get ahead in the marketing business if I started taking a marker pen in with me on future visitations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home